Saturday, February 25, 2012

Reflecting on Communication in the Early Childhood Field

To Dr. Darragh and my colleagues in the course of Communicating and Collaborating in the Early Childhood Field:

I would like to thank each one of you for all the information, insights, and support we shared throughout this course. I have gained more knowledge and understanding about effective communication skills that can be used in both my professionally life in the early childhood field, as well as personally. Also, I have learned how to build great teamwork and collaboration in various situations that will be beneficial to help foster the well-being of young children and their families that I serve.

As we get ready to enter into our specialization courses, I wish you the best of luck as you continue to strive to reach your goals and visions in the early childhood field. Through my blog, I would like for us to continue to stay in touch, encourage, and support each other as we continue on this journey. Once again, thanks for all you have done to contribute to my knowledge and understanding in the Early Childhood Field.

3 comments:

  1. Carol,

    I have appreciated our sharing of information and insightful exchanges these past few weeks! I wish you all the best.

    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol-
    Best of luck to you as you venture into administration, leadership, and management. You will be wonderful and our field is lucky to have you. I am excited to continue reading your posts and hearing about what you are working on.
    Take care!
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katherine,

    I have enjoyed your insights over the past few weeks. I gained so much insight from your post and collaborating with you during this course. I look forward to working with you in the field of early childhood.

    ReplyDelete